Arwen Bardsley is a wellbeing practitioner who delves into the broader and deeper levels of health and wellbeing and is the founder of Evenstar Wellbeing. She explores how science and nature are always at work in alternative health and wellbeing. Arwen specialises in looking at underlying causes (including metaphysical anatomy and epigenetics), preventative health and energetic balance on all levels.
With a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of Melbourne and Reiki Master qualifications, Arwen focuses on helping people to improve their health with restorative energy balance.
Arwen’s interest in alternative therapies began as a child when her mother was diagnosed with lupus. From a young age, she was often told that she has healing hands. In her late twenties, she got her first taste of aromatherapy while undertaking further studies in naturopathy. However, Arwen’s focus was then diverted for a period while raising her children and working in a family business.
In her forties, Arwen’s passion and true calling in alternative therapies was reignited after experiencing a number of personal challenges. She helps people with problems ranging from chronic pain, anxiety and coping with broken hearts through to overwhelming fatigue. Arwen provides a holistic approach to health and self-care using tools to bring about the energetic balance that is necessary for complete wellbeing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Arwen Bardsley – Wellbeing Practitioner - 11 January 2018
- 5 ways to succeed as an entrepreneur in 2018 - 5 December 2017
- 5 social media tips to prepare your business for the holiday season - 10 October 2017
- The Business Experiment podcast hits almost 60 countries - 5 October 2017
- New ebook helps business owners to avoid mistakes of business women past - 4 October 2017
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017
- Program launches to help women through divorce or separation - 14 August 2017