International LinkedIn expert, digital marketing strategist and social media educator, Jo Saunders, guides professionals and organisations to use social media tools to build their brand and grow their business.
Known as Australia’s LinkedIn Demystifier, she has been helping individuals connect and communicate since the early 90s, through pen and paper, events and social media.
Jo has trained thousands of professionals around the world, to establish brand message, build thought leadership and engage with their ideal audience in the era of social business.
THREE STEP SOCIAL BUSINESS PROGRAM
Her three step program can be applied both at an individual level or organisation level, and involves;
- Creating a customer centric profile
- Building an engaged network
- Establishing thought leadership
WHY JO SAUNDERS?
Jo walks the talk and has used social media, in particular LinkedIn to establish her own expertise, which has cumulated in being invited to speak at the largest gathering of social media experts on the planet; Social Media Marketing World, held annually in San Diego. She was named one of the top 200 LinkedIn practitioners in the world, ranked number 5 on Klout’s LinkedIn expert list, has been an Australian Web Awards judge for 3 years, and is the co-author of ‘Get Good or Get Off – A guide to getting it right on social media.’
JO SAUNDERS IS AVAILABLE TO DISCUSS:
- Demystifying LinkedIn for small business
- LinkedIn for teams
- Building your practice with LinkedIn for professionals
- Career growth with LinkedIn and social media
- Best practice professional networking
- The importance of values, vision and voice in professional branding
- Building a strong career brand
Discover more. https://au.linkedin.com/in/josaunders