Big City Name. Big City Flavour. Australia’s favourite popcorn brand, Cobs Popcorn, has released a new flavour to pay homage to the bustling metropolis and legends of the famous American city, Chicago.
Featuring a delicious blend of sweet, buttery caramel and extra tasty cheddar cheese popcorn, this eclectic mix of popcorn delivers on a big city taste!
Cobs’ caramel popcorn is created with raw and brown sugar together with the goodness of brown rice syrup and fresh butter. A splash of pure vanilla adds a sweet, creamy taste.
The cheddar cheese flavour is generously seasoned with a delicious and natural cheddar cheese recipe, providing a big cheese taste for the serious cheese lover.
Together, it’s the 50/50 mix that delivers 100% on taste.
This new flavour was introduced to satisfy people looking for a unique flavor combination, and reflects Australia’s changing palette.
“More and more, snack food consumers are looking to combine flavours, and the popularity of sweet and savoury combinations continue to grow. Our Chicago Mix is a perfect fit with our savoury cheese and buttery caramel, as well as the perfect blend that will tantalise both the sweet tooth and delight the savoury tastebuds!” says Ravit Walys, Co-founder, Cobs Fine Foods.
Cobs Chicago Mix is gluten free and made with natural ingredients, and joins Cobs favourites like Lightly Salted, Slightly Sweet, Sea Salt, and Aged White Cheddar.
Cobs is naturally delicious, premium popcorn, made in Australia since 2004. From the very first batch, Cobs’ rules have remained the same – absolutely nothing artificial, the very best organic and natural ingredients, and made in small batches in a dedicated nut-free facility.
Why visit Chicago, when you can have the bold city flavours of Cobs’ Chicago Mix. Available in a 175g size and priced at $4.75 (RRP), the Chicago Mix is available from independent grocers and other specialty retailers. The entire range of Cobs Popcorn flavours can also be purchased online at www.cobs.com.au
- Sesame Workshop Spreads Kindness with Elmo’s #ShareTheLaughter Challenge - 18 August 2017
- GOLD MUSEUM PRESENTS DOCTOR BLAKE’S MURDER MYSTERY NIGHT - 15 August 2017
- Cobs Pays Homage to the Land of Popcorn - 9 August 2017
- Art therapy session – Review Opportunity - 21 July 2017
- Hasbro and Nintendo Introduce Monopoly Gamer, a new way to play Monopoly, featuring Super Mario Characters - 29 June 2017
- Review: Monopoly Gamer - 29 June 2017
- Sesame Street Debuts 47th Season with appearances by Sia and The Veronicas - 28 June 2017
- Gingerbread Man Dances his way through Sovereign Hill’s largest ever Christmas in July event - 15 June 2017
- BIG CITY FLAVOUR WITH COBS’ NEW CHICAGO MIX - 15 June 2017
- Sovereign Hill wins HART award for Indigenous Festival - 5 June 2017