Amazon #1 Bestseller!
Bullies Don’t Rule! What do you think happened to Billy when he gave a kid a wedgie? What did Sally’s mum do when she found bullying in her emails? Read these and other great stories to find out!
Bullies Don’t Rule! That is the message every child should understand. This book is a collection of short stories about bullying, written by a 10 year old kid and his mum, for other kids and their parents.
Use this book to open up conversations about bullying with your kids.
- Designed for parents to read to younger children
- and for older children to read themselves.
- Perfect for kids aged 4 -12 years old.
- Learn simple ways to teach your kids how to deal with bullying.
- Understand warning signs to look out for if your child is being bullied.
- Read about bullying from a child’s and parent’s perspective.
Oops! We could not locate your form.