As a highly regarded business coach and mentor, Clive Enever has accumulated a wealth of knowledge about what makes businesses successful.
With more than 30 years’ experience in mentoring small to medium-sized businesses around Australia. Clive works with company owners and their teams to grow their business and achieve goals through his expert coaching and mentoring services.
Specialising in sales, marketing and business strategy, Clive tailors his proven methodologies and coaching approach to his client’s individual needs to deliver proven business results through tailored high impact mentoring.
A business owner himself Clive understands the thrills and the trials of having your own business and being the leader of a team – small or large. However, many owner-operator businesses have challenges achieving their business and personal objectives in both good times and bad. So whether business owners are looking for more free time; more money; less stress or a better working environment, his friendly yet direct style makes him a valuable and approachable mentor and small business commentator.
Clive works with businesses of all sizes to help them win more customers, increase profits, improve business planning and performance, develop staff and achieve growth and diversity targets.
Driven to see his clients improve their businesses through planning and productivity solutions, Clive partners with his clients to offer a tailored roadmap for current and future business success.
Clive’s clients can attest that with the right skills and planning, you can build business success alongside creating the lifestyle you crave – putting an end to the myth that financial success requires total personal sacrifice.
Prior to setting up Enever Consulting and becoming the Business mentor, Clive held a number of senior roles in the Telco, Retail and Property sectors in Australia.
For further information or arrange an Interview with Clive please contact:
Clive Enever – email@example.com – 0435 888 853
Linda Reed-Enever – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0433 149 319
- Rural Resources Founder Brigid Price – Finalist in the QRRRWN Strong Women her contributions to Rural Life - 18 September 2017
- 5 Reasons business fail and what you can do to avoid it - 14 September 2017
- Clive Enever is the Business Mentor – helping business owners achieve their goals and get their life back! - 11 September 2017
- Business Business Business grows to 20,000 members and launches a 15K business boost competition to celebrate. - 31 August 2017
- Available for interview – Business Builder and Cash Flow Expert, Jan Reeves - 31 August 2017
- New website a fresh voice for Rural Australia - 21 July 2017
- Rural Resources Online urges farmers to sow the seeds of safety during Farm Safety Week - 17 July 2017
- Linda Reed-Enever the PR and marketing “go-to” girl named among Australia’s top 10 women entrepreneurs - 14 July 2017
- Enjoy delicious recipes courtesy of Family Capers - 8 July 2017
- Workplace Health and Safety Plans for Farms are Not New but Necessary - 6 July 2017