Did you know that every year 260 Australian children are killed, and nearly 60 thousand kids are hospitalised with injuries following accidents? It’s a fact that your child’s chance of survival is reduced by 10% for every minute he or she does not receive CPR. The action you take in those first five minutes is crucial to your child’s survival.
Danny understands this as a Dad and has accepted the challenge to learn CPR and have the skills to save a child’s life this Good Friday.
Danny has been on the television numerous times: Utopia, The Project, The Footy Show, Rove [Live], The Circle, Santo Sam & Ed’s Total Football, The Mansion, City Homicide, Stand Up Australia, and he had one line in Steven Spielberg’s ‘The Pacific’.
He made his Hollywood debut in the Nicolas Cage thriller ‘Knowing’. He appears in the pivotal opening scene, meaning if you list the cast in order of appearance, he almost has top billing.
Despite all of these achievements, he is best known for writing funny things for footballers to run through. He’s okay with this. Go Dogs.n.
Come and meet this Funny Man and join him in the CPR Challenge.
Powered by KidzAid Paediatric First Aid Training, this fantastic event will join hundreds of other charities and child-focused programs on Good Friday 14 April, from 10AM to 5PM at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) as part of Kids Day Out. There will be a Family Fun Day featuring celebrity challenges, princesses, and superheroes, and there will also be parenting experts on hand to provide information and advice.
It’s vital that as many people as possible are trained to be able to perform CPR in those first few minutes before professional medical help arrives on the scene. And, it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, anyone can learn CPR – so join us, sign up and learn to master this life-giving skill while raising funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital!
To arrange an interview, please contact either Linda Reed-Enever at firstname.lastname@example.org (0433149319) or Brionhy Westbrook email@example.com (0402440522)
Dr Claire Wilkins, Paediatric Consultant at the Royal Children’s Hospital and Cassie Watling, a mother who has had to resuscitate her child twice, are available for interview.
The CPR Challenge trainers are available for interview and are happy to share some CPR Tips for your audience.
The CPR Challenge Flashmob are also available for appearances.
Media Coverage on the day is welcome, and we would love to see you there.
- Photo/Filming Opp: Come and join our VIP’s as they learn and take the CPR Challenge to save a child’s life this Good Friday at the God Friday Appeal - 13 April 2017
- Danny McGinlay, Comedian, Bulldogs Banner Writer & Top Bloke is taking the CPR Challenge on Good Friday - 12 April 2017
- Be part of something big! The CPR Challenge and family fun day on Good Friday April 14 at the Kids Day Out. - 6 April 2017
- Facebook group launched to bring business owners together reaches 15,000 members - 3 April 2017
- One mother’s mission raise money and share skills to save a child’s life! - 21 March 2017
- Five tips for coaches to attract clients to their business - 20 March 2017
- Would you know what to do if your child stopped breathing? - 14 March 2017
- Clive Enever founder of the Coaching Circle shares his tips on finding a Coach for your business - 14 March 2017
- Kangaroo Flat Storage nominated as Best New Business in the Bendigo Business Excellence Awards - 24 February 2017
- “WITHOUT A RIBBON” 2017 Gala Dinner raises funds to support people who are fighting rare cancer alone - 24 February 2017