Did you know that every year 260 Australian children are killed, and nearly 60 thousand kids are hospitalised with injuries following accidents? It’s a fact that your child’s chance of survival is reduced by 10% for every minute he or she does not receive CPR. The action you take in those first five minutes is crucial to your child’s survival.
Danny understands this as a Dad and has accepted the challenge to learn CPR and have the skills to save a child’s life this Good Friday.
Danny has been on the television numerous times: Utopia, The Project, The Footy Show, Rove [Live], The Circle, Santo Sam & Ed’s Total Football, The Mansion, City Homicide, Stand Up Australia, and he had one line in Steven Spielberg’s ‘The Pacific’.
He made his Hollywood debut in the Nicolas Cage thriller ‘Knowing’. He appears in the pivotal opening scene, meaning if you list the cast in order of appearance, he almost has top billing.
Despite all of these achievements, he is best known for writing funny things for footballers to run through. He’s okay with this. Go Dogs.n.
Come and meet this Funny Man and join him in the CPR Challenge.
Powered by KidzAid Paediatric First Aid Training, this fantastic event will join hundreds of other charities and child-focused programs on Good Friday 14 April, from 10AM to 5PM at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) as part of Kids Day Out. There will be a Family Fun Day featuring celebrity challenges, princesses, and superheroes, and there will also be parenting experts on hand to provide information and advice.
It’s vital that as many people as possible are trained to be able to perform CPR in those first few minutes before professional medical help arrives on the scene. And, it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, anyone can learn CPR – so join us, sign up and learn to master this life-giving skill while raising funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital!
To arrange an interview, please contact either Linda Reed-Enever at email@example.com (0433149319) or Brionhy Westbrook firstname.lastname@example.org (0402440522)
Dr Claire Wilkins, Paediatric Consultant at the Royal Children’s Hospital and Cassie Watling, a mother who has had to resuscitate her child twice, are available for interview.
The CPR Challenge trainers are available for interview and are happy to share some CPR Tips for your audience.
The CPR Challenge Flashmob are also available for appearances.
Media Coverage on the day is welcome, and we would love to see you there.
- Let’s Connect Consumers and Agriculture and Consumers this #AgDay - 20 November 2017
- Business Mentoring duo release the Business Life Planner – a seminal tool for business planning and success - 20 November 2017
- Business Business Business – A community that makes it their business to share - 8 November 2017
- Award recognition for a website founder helping farmers find their shared voice - 30 October 2017
- Rural Resources Founder Brigid Price – Finalist in the QRRRWN Strong Women for her contributions to Rural Life - 18 September 2017
- 5 Reasons business fail and what you can do to avoid it - 14 September 2017
- Clive Enever is the Business Mentor – helping business owners achieve their goals and get their life back! - 11 September 2017
- Business Business Business grows to 20,000 members and launches a 15K business boost competition to celebrate. - 31 August 2017
- Available for interview – Business Builder and Cash Flow Expert, Jan Reeves - 31 August 2017
- New website a fresh voice for Rural Australia - 21 July 2017