600X300-1 (1).jpg

All Mum Said is an online resource where women can come and feel connected and part of a community. I share my passion for family life, parenting highs & lows, a wide range of product reviews, food recipes and ideas to make the day to day less stressful.

80% of All Mum Said readers are women aged 19-45 with at least one child under the age of 10 with the remaining 20% being men and women readers who don’t have children or are grandparents and wanting to keep up to date with the latest information.

Advertising and Promotion Options Available

All Mum Said offers a wide range of options for businesses to promote their products and brand with something to suit every budget.

Advertising / Promotion Options Available are:

Sidebar Advertising
Newsletter Advertising
Sponsored Posts
Sponsored Guest Posts
Reviews
Giveaways
Social Media Promotions
Brand Ambassadorships

If you need more details or are interested in working with me, I’d be happy to send you my media kit. I provide an excellent service that past and present clients have been thrilled with. My dedication, loyalty and quality of work has resulted in some wonderful brands collaborating with me at All Mum Said.

600X300-1 (1).jpg 8 months ago
  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result