FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enrolment opens for revolutionary healing modality
Enrolment into the AreekeerA® Level 1 self-care modality, which has been designed specifically for people tired of living with below par health, is officially open for a limited time.
“We’ve found the modality to be especially beneficial for women aged 30 to 60 who have had some health challenges and who have exhausted all other avenues of health and wellness support,” said the modality’s creator, Julie Lewin.
“While these people want to feel empowered in terms of their health and trust their intuition, they’re often left depleted by stress and heavy demands on both their time and energy. Worst of all, they’ve reached a point where they feel there’s little hope in terms of changing their situation. That’s where AreekeerA® comes in.”
AreekeerA® is the revolutionary alignment of the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, auric, energy and etheric body. Its roots began in 1984 and it’s an accredited modality with the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT).
“This program is the culmination of my life’s work in metaphysical healing in many ways. I’ve spent 32-years in this field and over the years, I’ve developed techniques to heal myself. Now, it’s my time to share my learnings with the world,” said Ms Lewin.
She adds that a shift in mindset is sorely needed in terms of self-care.
“Self-care is essential, it’s not a luxury. The reality is, people can change their health environment and as a result, heal their life. Intuition lives and breathes in us all. AreekeerA® is perfect for anyone seeking to trust their intuition and who is open to the possibility of a career change into the health and wellness space.”
Those interested in learning more about AreekeerA® can book a chat with Ms Lewin to discuss whether the program is suitable for their needs: http://bit.ly/2uq4o3A
To organise an interview with Ms Lewin, please contact Sarah Cannata on 0407 536 133 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AreekeerA® is the revolutionary alignment of the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, auric, energy and etheric body. Its roots began in 1984 and it’s an accredited modality with the International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT). It is designed specifically for people who are tired of living with below par health and with little joy, too much stress and heavy demands on their time and energy. AreekeerA® makes change possible for willing participants.
- 5 social media tips to prepare your business for the holiday season - 10 October 2017
- The Business Experiment podcast hits almost 60 countries - 5 October 2017
- New ebook helps business owners to avoid mistakes of business women past - 4 October 2017
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017
- Program launches to help women through divorce or separation - 14 August 2017
- Enrolment opens for revolutionary healing modality - 10 August 2017
- ALP inequality focus should include global inequality - 21 July 2017