With people well and truly back into their work routine, Sydney-based travel company, Relax Travel & Cruise, is seeing a clear spike in ladies seeking out women’s-only luxury travel breaks to get them through the year ahead.
“With the working year well and truly underway, people are planning their holidays for the next 12 months and we’re seeing a lot of queries coming in for our escorted girls’ getaway,” said travel consultant and founder of Relax Travel & Cruise, Kathy Labbozzetta.
Ms Labbozzetta said she isn’t at all surprised at the popularity of the upcoming womens-only trip given the success of the three-day Ladies Pink Ribbon Cruise she ran in late 2017, which sold out and will be back in 2019, due to popular demand.
“Something special happens when a bunch of ladies come together for a well deserved luxurious break from their normal routine. The group dynamics are definitely different with an all girls get- away and people feel more comfortable in really letting their hair down and trying new things,” said Ms Labbozzetta.
“We also find that a lot of women come to us, keen to travel but their partners aren’t interested and their friends may not be at the same life-stage to accompany them on the trip of a lifetime. They feel far more comfortable travelling with a group of ladies than journeying alone.
“Most people’s lives are jam-packed these days and we’re finding that there is a real demand for these luxurious mini-breaks where women can forget about their normal routines, enjoy exception- al accomodation, indulge in tantalising cuisine, embark on brilliant adventures where they see new things and of course, meet new people.”
Relax Travel & Cruise are offering a ladies luxury mini-break that sees women travelling to Hong Kong and Macau from 27 October to 1 November in 2018. Numbers are strictly limited.
For more information about the upcoming ladies luxury mini-break, follow this link: http://www.re- laxtravelandcruise.com.au/ladies-luxe-travels
To organise an interview or photo opportunity with Ms Labbozzetta, contact Sarah Cannata on 0407 536 133 or via email: email@example.com
About Relax Travel & Cruise
Founded in 2015, Relax Travel and Cruise is an Australian owned company providing a complete travel service to our clients including flights, tours, cruises and hotels throughout the world. The company prides itself on providing expert and caring advice, with clients benefitting from their ex- tensive experience in travel.
- Female luxury travel becoming increasingly popular in 2018 - 12 February 2018
- Arwen Bardsley – Wellbeing Practitioner - 11 January 2018
- 5 ways to succeed as an entrepreneur in 2018 - 5 December 2017
- 5 social media tips to prepare your business for the holiday season - 10 October 2017
- The Business Experiment podcast hits almost 60 countries - 5 October 2017
- New ebook helps business owners to avoid mistakes of business women past - 4 October 2017
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017