- Shining a Ray of light this festive season - 10 November 2017
- First Home Buyer? Get educated! - 3 April 2017
- Planning to borrow in 2017? - 5 January 2017
- New Year – New Financial Goals - 3 January 2017
- 2017 – The Year to Save - 3 January 2017
- How healthy is your home loan? - 8 November 2016
- Available for Interview: Anastasia Cockbain – Finance & Mortgage Broker - 28 September 2016
We’ve just launched our First Home Buyer Workshops! The first will be held at Dennis Johnson Branch library at Stanhope Gardens, Thursday 27th April at 6:30pm.
A small workshop, with industry professionals in the room, as a great place to learn, share and discover. The earlier you are in your journey the better – we’ll cover off savings and budgeting and preparing for your loan application, as well as the process you’ll follow when purchasing your first home and the different people you’ll need around you when the time comes.
It’s a relaxed and fun environment – in no way a stuffy seminar or lecture.
Cost is $49 per head which gives you the chance to become an educated buyer, and make your home buying process smooth and simplified! (oh, and to make sure our energy stays high – we’ll bring the snacks!)
We’re a community of professionals and first home buyers alike, a place to interact, ask questions and impart knowledge – and prepare for one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make.
We absolutely welcome questions – so much so that one of the first things you’ll do when you arrive is write down a question which you want answered on a card to be discussed later on.
You’ll then have a chance to book in a one on one with some of our professionals – to start your journey. This might mean talking to a finance broker about saving for your deposit and setting some goals, a financial planner about your longer term plans and protection or accountant about your tax and income.
Total Views: 10