Jemimah Ashleigh is one of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs. Having built three successful businesses from scratch, she is a highly sought-after business consultant, mentor, speaker and will be releasing her first book in 2018. She will also be revealing her secrets to business success in an online program, aimed at entrepreneurs with big goals, in the second half of 2018. Additionally, Jemimah is the Creative Director of Tangs Design and is a social media practitioner. It’s no wonder Jemimah was named one of Australia’s Top 10 Female Entrepreneurs by My Entrepreneur Magazine and a Woman to Watch in 2018.
Jemimah’s career is jam-packed with a wide range of experiences that have paved the way for her entrepreneurial journey. From working for the Australian Federal Police (AFP) for over a decade as a criminal intelligence analyst and working in Manhattan, South East Asia and all around Australia, in addition to leading the Canberra business networking scene and enjoying life as an improviser and comedian.
Despite three Degrees and a Master’s spanning security, criminology and fraud investigation, a wake-up call came while on a working holiday in Manhattan after a chance encounter with a jewellery designer. Jemimah was invited into the jeweller’s workshop and it was there that her passion for jewellery design was set alight. After returning to Australia, she signed up for another chapter of education, this time in silversmithing and so her jewellery business, Tangs Design, was born.
Jemimah soon left law enforcement to pursue her entrepreneurial endeavours which included co-hosting The Business Experiment podcast, creating thought leadership around what it takes to really be in business and interviewing some of the world’s most influential entrepreneurs.
Jemimah speaks honestly about what it takes to build successful businesses and is passionate about giving business owners the tools they need to create a holistic approach to entrepreneurship including mental health and self-care. Jemimah is also a speaker for beyondblue, an impact partner for Thankyou. and is on the board of The Hope Project.
A multi-talented entrepreneur, Jemimah work across multiple areas as a business consultant, mentor, speaker and soon-to-be author. She is incredibly passionate about helping businesses and entrepreneurs to succeed in their endeavours.
- Female luxury travel becoming increasingly popular in 2018 - 12 February 2018
- Arwen Bardsley – Wellbeing Practitioner - 11 January 2018
- 5 ways to succeed as an entrepreneur in 2018 - 5 December 2017
- 5 social media tips to prepare your business for the holiday season - 10 October 2017
- The Business Experiment podcast hits almost 60 countries - 5 October 2017
- New ebook helps business owners to avoid mistakes of business women past - 4 October 2017
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017