Jemimah Ashleigh, founder of Tang’s Design and Epic Social and co-founder of The Business Experiment podcast, is one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs for 2017.
The showcase recognises the outstanding contribution made by individual Australian business women towards their businesses, local communities or by inspiring or mentoring other entrepreneurs. Ms Ashleigh was one of over 2,000 nominations received by My Entrepreneur Magazine for the 2017 showcase.
“Being recognised as one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs is a real honour. Working across three different businesses and multiple industries makes for long days but achievements like this remind me of how lucky I am to be making a living doing work I’m passionate about,” said Ms Ashleigh.
“I’m passionate about breaking through the many myths and misconceptions about being an entrepreneur, while helping business owners on their unique journey, however I can. I’ve struggled with anxiety and mental health in the past and I know first-hand the consequences of ignoring self-care as an entrepreneur.
“I’ve always said it as it is and The Business Experiment podcast has really opened up that important dialogue piece about how difficult running your own business can be and how to cope with the harder times. No one is an overnight success and the business real now has listeners in over 40 countries and counting so this is clearly a topic people want to hear and talk about,” said Ms Ashleigh.
Ms Ashleigh added: “It’s always nice to be recognised for the work you do in business and I’m especially proud of how the The Business Experiment is helping to make within the community thanks to our partnership with Thankyou.”
To organise an interview or photo opportunity with Ms Ashleigh, please contact Sarah Cannata on 0407 536 133 or via email: email@example.com
About Jemimah Ashleigh
Jemimah Ashleigh is the Creative Director of Tangs Design and is the founder of Epic Social. This criminal-investigator-come-jeweller is passionate about breaking through the many myths and misconceptions about being an entrepreneur and thrives on helping other business owners on their journey.
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017
- Program launches to help women through divorce or separation - 14 August 2017
- Enrolment opens for revolutionary healing modality - 10 August 2017
- ALP inequality focus should include global inequality - 21 July 2017
- Australia’s #1 bridal magazine presents The Melbourne Wedding & Bride Bridal Expo - 21 July 2017
- Writer and Journalist Sarah Cannata signs global agreement with blOOturtle Publishing - 19 July 2017
- Jemimah Ashleigh named one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs for 2017 - 14 July 2017