Sydney-based Kylie Hammond is the Founder and Managing Director of Director Institute (www.directorinstitute.com.au) – she is a small business owner and an expert in the process of what makes a board work, with her own experiences of a board search, talent hire and putting together advisory boards for companies of $1 to $10 million revenue. The Director Institute also has its own advisory board.
A few areas that Kylie can speak to you about on the role of the board in SMB investor relations includes but is not limited to:
- how the board can best approach capital raising
- the rise of ‘smart capital’ whereby SMB advisory board members are hired for their investment and sweat equity vs angel investing that many smaller businesses have relied on in the past
- ways to better manage ethics and board transparency so the board is operating for the best interest s of its stakeholders
For interviews with Kylie, please contact me:
Amber Daines on 0404 145 939 or shoot over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Launched in 2015, Director Institute the fastest growing Network of Board Director talent in Australia, connecting Next Generation Directors with board appointments, providing peer to peer events, networking and exclusive events to get your board career soaring. We also specialise in small business advisory board advice and their formation to get start-ups and family businesses to that next level financially and beyond.
- NEW OXYGEN FACIAL REBUILDS SKIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT - 6 April 2017
- Kylie Hammond, Advisory Board Expert and Founder of Director Institute - 27 March 2017
- Meet US entrepreneur, coach and mentor Ali Brown at her only Sydney event, hosted by the Director Institute, for just $35 - 8 February 2017
- GET YOUR BRIGHTEST FACIAL GLOW ON WITH PRP AND MESO-GLIDING - 1 November 2016
- Australia’s top cosmetic tattooist lists the three best ways to create the perfect pout 24/7 - 28 September 2016
- PRESENTING ENTREPRENEUR EMMA BANNISTER: FIRST TIME FINALIST IN THE 2015 TELSTRA BUSINESS WOMEN’S AWARDS - 8 October 2015
- Available for Interview – Amber Daines - 8 April 2015
- Interviews Made Easy - 8 April 2013