Nicole van Hattem, the host of the Hot and Healthy Podcast, has come up with a unique and playful way to tackle the sensitive subject and to raise a conversation, from women to men, about having balls.
Having been a trail blazer in the middle-east in terms of holistic health and participating in several breast cancer fundraiser awareness campaigns, Nicole recognised a gap in the conversation; no one was talking about balls.
“Everyone wants to talk about boobs and how fantastic they are, but no one wants to talk about balls, and in my book, Balls of Energy, I’ve created a fun and delicious way to raise awareness, and money, for a very important cause.”
Never one to sit on her hands, Nicole used her popular podcast and guests to create a book that helps both men and women talk about health issues openly.
“Men don’t tend to engage in serious health conversations”, says Jeff Gough, Cognitive Educator, Psychological Researcher, Men’s Health and Suicide Advocate who provided the Men’s Health forward for the book.
“To get more men engaged, the conversation need to be simple, to the point, non-threatening and a bit on the humorous side. I think the Balls of Energy recipe book is a great place to start.”
“To support Balls of Energy, 50 contributors, and guests of the Hot and Healthy Podcast, came together to support the cause and raise awareness.
“The book is jam packed with 45 recipe balls of all shapes, sizes, and flavours and includes over 200 healthy success tips from guests on the Hot and Healthy show,” said Nicole.
Nicole, already a three times bestselling author and TEDx speaker is leading the way with her new media podcasting and her popular show Hot and Healthy already has over 40,000 downloads, creating a platform to encourage open conversations about healthy success for men and women. Ten percent of the proceeds from sales of the Balls of Energy book, will be donated to several men’s charities across Australia.
The book can be pre-ordered from: www.nicolevanhattem.com/balls
- Aussie Author To Be Featured In Hollywood - 19 February 2018
- Author Uses Childhood Pain To Help Other Women Heal - 19 February 2018
- Innovative DIY visa platform for couples who have fallen in love - 16 February 2018
- Rehabilitated Dog Helps Other Dogs to Behave - 13 February 2018
- Innovative DIY visa platform for couples who have fallen in love - 13 February 2018
- Partner Visa Costs Driving Couples Into Debt - 12 February 2018
- How Grief Drove Michelle To Create Positive Changes - 8 February 2018
- CopyCon Sponsorship Adds Up For Xero - 8 February 2018
- Local Community Back Australian Artist’s Book Dream - 7 February 2018
- New Concept Making An Impression In The Wedding Industry - 6 February 2018