Louise Dunham is CEO of Placement Solutions, a Melbourne-based firm, specialising in nanny placement, which she established in 1988. She is also the CEO of Just Family Nanny Payroll and Nurture Training College, an RTO providing formal nationally accredited qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Louise served as Chair of the Ethics Board of the International Nanny Association (INA) for five years and was also INA’s Vice President, being the first non-American on the Board. She has also been Vice President of the Australian Home Childcare Association, Australia’s peak industry body for in-home childcare.
Louise was on the steering committee that wrote the Australian National Interim In-Home Care Standards and she was instrumental in the development of the Working with Children Check in Victoria.
Placement Solutions was the first agency of its kind to implement a Child Protection Policy, which was the first to be approved by Childwise for the prevention of child abuse.
Louise is a passionate advocate for the need for nannies to be recognised as childcare professionals, to be paid legally and have a valuable role to play in the childcare sector.
- Valentine’s Day Gift Idea – Keeping your loved one safe (and still able to drive!) - 2 February 2018
- Alternative options for back to school and back-to-work for busy mums - 18 January 2018
- Magical realism novel, Serah Kohw | Seer of past souls - 15 January 2018
- 10th novel in ‘A Snake is Amongst Us’ series explores Serah Kohw - 15 January 2018
- Industry leader’s new book highlights need for renewed child focus - 17 November 2017
- Louise Dunham Leading authority in-home childcare industry (eg nannies, au pairs, etc.) - 17 November 2017
- State of the Nanny (book) - 17 November 2017
- Raw truth provides inspiration for anyone suffering a major trauma - 28 August 2017
- Inspirational stroke survivor writes book that will help others | National Stroke Week, 4-10 September - 21 August 2017
- Survey shows preference for casual employment - 10 July 2017