Wow we are in July already 2015 has been a busy year for both business and Media. In July it can be easy to forget about releases and PR with all the tax stuff happening, but now is a great time to take advantage of a “slower” period of pitching.
- July is home to Dry July if you are taking the challenge or have some tips for those who are this is a great topic to tie a release into.
- July is also national farm safety month, and this is a great opportunity to share your tips and advice with the agricultural media.
- Winter Warmer Topics are HOT right now in the daily and TV Media. Think out of the box, and provide some safety tips in addition to the recipes and fashion we often see.
- Being in the second month of winter, there is no denying spring is on its way and release on all things spring, cleaning, fashion fitness and food will all be topics being sought very soon.
- National Diabetes week is another big topic for July and great for the foodies and fitness experts to share their tips and recipes and especially their story if they are diabetic too.
- July is also a time of career movement and salary negotiation so releases for both employers and employees will be timely.
- And the 30th of July is National Friendship day why not share, some stories of friendship to celebrate.
- Spring is only two months away and now is the time to make sure your spring releases and pitches are hitting the news desks. Some spring ideas to be considering are:
- Spring Fashion and wardrobe makeovers
- Getting back into shape this spring
- Spring cleaning – Home, Life, Work etc.
Some Key Date for July:
|11-Jul||World Population Day|
|11-18-July||National Diabetes Week|
|21-28-Jul||National Pain Week|
|26-Jul||Schools Tree Day|
|26-Jul||National Tree Day|
|28-Jul||World Hepatitis Day|
|30-Jul||International Day of Friendship|