Business mentor, Shevonne Joyce will explore millennial ambition in the corporate world as part of a panel at the Women World Changers one-day leadership summit in Sydney on 11 October. Hosted by The Growth Faculty, Women World Changers addresses diversity, talent, culture and economics and is headlined by Valerie Jarrett, Senior Advisor to President Barack Obama and Australia’s longest serving Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Elizabeth Broderick.
Ms Joyce will be joined by Creative Producer and Storyteller, Alia Gabres, for a panel discussion about millennial ambition and harnessing it for growth. Understanding millennials is integral to companies across numerous industries given this hyper-connected, tech savvy generation will make up 75 per cent of the workforce by 2030.
“Millennials present a unique opportunity to change business as we know it. It’s an opportunity that will be fully realised by progressive business leaders who are prepared to both nurture and empower this new generation of world changers,” said Ms Joyce.
“Doing so will take courage to embrace the possibility that comes along with letting go of what we’ve always known to face what is yet to be.”
Ms Joyce added: “Leading millennials in the modern business world is about shifting our focus from what they can do for us to how we can empower and develop them to apply their skills and talents towards the greater purpose at hand – not to get the best out of them, but rather to help them be their best. The return on investment for businesses who get this right will be huge.”
Held in both Melbourne and Sydney, Women World Changers is attended by Australia’s top business executives, government and community leaders, both male and female. The leadership summit will cover the most critical leadership requirements for success in leading and managing Australia’s workforce of the future.
Registration to Women World Changers is currently open: http://bit.ly/2f5J6yp
About Shevonne Joyce
Shevonne Joyce is a business mentor and is passionate about helping women to grow successful and sustainable businesses. She has established herself as a trusted thought leader who refreshingly gets real about business. Prior to leaping into the world of entrepreneurship, Shevonne spent 12 years in the corporate world working for a range of organisations, from start-ups to global enterprises on developing their human capital, including people leaders. She took the leap into entrepreneurship after recognising the significant problems women face in business and has built her business getting real results for clients.
About The Growth Faculty
The Growth Faculty, a leading provider of world-class education for entrepreneurs and executives of dynamic Australian companies. We provide access to the world’s greatest business minds and offer highly effective tools and programs to help drive growth, and address relevant issues facing business today and into the future.
- Female luxury travel becoming increasingly popular in 2018 - 12 February 2018
- Arwen Bardsley – Wellbeing Practitioner - 11 January 2018
- 5 ways to succeed as an entrepreneur in 2018 - 5 December 2017
- 5 social media tips to prepare your business for the holiday season - 10 October 2017
- The Business Experiment podcast hits almost 60 countries - 5 October 2017
- New ebook helps business owners to avoid mistakes of business women past - 4 October 2017
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017