- Photo/Filming Opp: Come and join our VIP’s as they learn and take the CPR Challenge to save a child’s life this Good Friday at the God Friday Appeal - 13 April 2017
- Danny McGinlay, Comedian, Bulldogs Banner Writer & Top Bloke is taking the CPR Challenge on Good Friday - 12 April 2017
- Be part of something big! The CPR Challenge and family fun day on Good Friday April 14 at the Kids Day Out. - 6 April 2017
- Facebook group launched to bring business owners together reaches 15,000 members - 3 April 2017
- One mother’s mission raise money and share skills to save a child’s life! - 21 March 2017
- Five tips for coaches to attract clients to their business - 20 March 2017
- Would you know what to do if your child stopped breathing? - 14 March 2017
- Clive Enever founder of the Coaching Circle shares his tips on finding a Coach for your business - 14 March 2017
- Kangaroo Flat Storage nominated as Best New Business in the Bendigo Business Excellence Awards - 24 February 2017
- “WITHOUT A RIBBON” 2017 Gala Dinner raises funds to support people who are fighting rare cancer alone - 24 February 2017
Did you know that every year 260 Australian children are killed, and nearly 60 thousand kids are hospitalised with injuries following accidents? It’s a fact that your child’s chance of survival is reduced by 10% for every minute he or she does not receive CPR. The action you take in those first five minutes is crucial to your child’s survival.
Our VIP’s taking the challenge this year and Mum’s Dad’s Aunties and Uncles themselves and we are pleased to have Tiffany Cherry, Danny McGinlay, Sammy Cashen and a few other big names we are confirming taking the challenge at 11am.
Powered by KidzAid Paediatric First Aid Training, The CPR Challenge will join hundreds of other charities and child-focused programs on Good Friday 14 April, from 10AM to 5PM at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) as part of Kids Day Out.
It’s vital that as many people as possible are trained to be able to perform CPR in those first few minutes before professional medical help arrives on the scene. And, it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, anyone can learn CPR – so join us, sign up and learn to master this life-giving skill while raising funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital!
We would love to see you there!
Media Contact: Linda Reed-Enever 0433 149 319
Total Views: 6