- Rural Resources Founder Brigid Price – Finalist in the QRRRWN Strong Women her contributions to Rural Life - 18 September 2017
- 5 Reasons business fail and what you can do to avoid it - 14 September 2017
- Clive Enever is the Business Mentor – helping business owners achieve their goals and get their life back! - 11 September 2017
- Business Business Business grows to 20,000 members and launches a 15K business boost competition to celebrate. - 31 August 2017
- Available for interview – Business Builder and Cash Flow Expert, Jan Reeves - 31 August 2017
- New website a fresh voice for Rural Australia - 21 July 2017
- Rural Resources Online urges farmers to sow the seeds of safety during Farm Safety Week - 17 July 2017
- Linda Reed-Enever the PR and marketing “go-to” girl named among Australia’s top 10 women entrepreneurs - 14 July 2017
- Enjoy delicious recipes courtesy of Family Capers - 8 July 2017
- Workplace Health and Safety Plans for Farms are Not New but Necessary - 6 July 2017
Did you know that every year 260 Australian children are killed, and nearly 60 thousand kids are hospitalised with injuries following accidents? It’s a fact that your child’s chance of survival is reduced by 10% for every minute he or she does not receive CPR. The action you take in those first five minutes is crucial to your child’s survival.
Our VIP’s taking the challenge this year and Mum’s Dad’s Aunties and Uncles themselves and we are pleased to have Tiffany Cherry, Danny McGinlay, Sammy Cashen and a few other big names we are confirming taking the challenge at 11am.
Powered by KidzAid Paediatric First Aid Training, The CPR Challenge will join hundreds of other charities and child-focused programs on Good Friday 14 April, from 10AM to 5PM at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) as part of Kids Day Out.
It’s vital that as many people as possible are trained to be able to perform CPR in those first few minutes before professional medical help arrives on the scene. And, it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, anyone can learn CPR – so join us, sign up and learn to master this life-giving skill while raising funds for the Royal Children’s Hospital!
We would love to see you there!
Media Contact: Linda Reed-Enever 0433 149 319
Total Views: 9