Instead, she has used her life experience and personal philosophies to become Australia’s leading keynote speaker and facilitator on resilience and turning adversity into an asset, delivering keynote speeches, training, consulting and coaching to organisations such as Telstra, South East Water and CSIRO.
Her first book “How To Be Resilient”, which has been endorsed by Brian Tracy, Layne Beachley and Jack Delosa, was published in 2015. Stacey has been featured by Financial Review, ABC radio and The Australian for her insights on resilience in the workplace.
Stacey also speaks in high schools to help young people build their resilience so they can be their best in challenging times.
More recently Stacey has added athletics to her repertoire after 22 years of inactivity to further stretch her comfort zones, becoming the first women in her classification to compete in Australia, and is training to qualify for the Paralympic Games.
Stacey is an Ambassador for the Layne Beachley Foundation Aim For The Stars and in her spare time you are likely to find Stacey in the nearest patch of sunshine with a book recharging her solar powers.
For further information, hi-res photos & interview appointments please contact:
Stacey Copas – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0438636458
- Book: “How To Be Resilient – The Blueprint For Getting Results When Things Don’t Go To Plan” - 17 October 2017
- Australia’s feel good story of the year is a film first in celebrating diversity - 30 August 2017
- New Resilience Session For Parents and Teens Coming To Campbelltown For The First Time - 7 March 2017
- New Resilience Session For Parents and Teens Coming To Adelaide For The First Time - 6 March 2017
- “Queen of Resilience” Stacey Copas – Author of “How To Be Resilient” - 28 December 2016
- Available for Interview: Stacey Copas – Turning Adversity Into An Asset - 9 April 2015