Having grown from humble roots as an Australian made jewellery label, SanCerre is now stocked in 150+fashion & lifestyle stores across Australia. On the back of SanCerre’s jewellery success, Sarah introduced an easy to wear clothing range in 2011 consisting of quality basics and functional pieces all designed to be worn alone or effortlessly layered.
After two years spent refining their ethos and craftmanship SanCerre step into the spotlight this season with the launch of their hauntingly beautiful Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection. Now in their 5th season, Sarah has looked to Mother Nature for inspiration to create a timeless mix of uncomplicated, easy wear dresses, tops, pants and jackets. SanCerre’s clothing is primarily built around an earthy colour pallet with occasional splashes of seasonal colour. They also love to play with different combinations of beautiful fabrics and dyes. Regardless of ever changing trends, the flexibility, creativity and trans-seasonal nature of SanCerre’s products blend to always remain in style.
Far from slowing down, Sarah has extensive expansion plans for the brand into additional international markets as well as exploring new product categories.
Sarah has established herself as a well respected Australian designer. She lives with her son Albie and they divide their time between homes in Melbourne and Indonesia.
Sarah Wilkinson is available for interview and is able to talk / comment on;
* Designing clothes, deciding what goes into each range.
* Jewellery design – Sarah also hand makes one off pieces for a select number of stores and customers.
* Pros and Cons of running your own business.
* Running an online store.
* Starting up a business and how to make it successful.
* Travelling with a baby (Sarah and her two year old son Albie divide their time between Melbourne and Bali).
* How to keep stylish after a baby, tips and tricks for looking effortlessly good!
* Running your own business with a baby, how to keep on top of things and how to make it run smoothly.
* How to stay stylish while pregnant, layering clothes etc making it simple yet stylish.
To view SanCerre’s latest Look Books:
http://issuu.com/jodiecrack/docs/sancerre_range5_lookbook_print (Winter 2013)
http://issuu.com/jodiecrack/docs/sancerre_range6_lookbook (Spring Summer 13/14)
All SanCerre products are available online through www.sancerre.com.au or via their 150+ fashion & lifestyle stores throughout Australia and New Zealand.
For further information, images, samples or to organise an interview with Sarah Wilkinson, Owner / Director, SanCerre, please contact:
Kate Richards | Chey PR
0404 892 782 | email@example.com