Shevonne Joyce is a business mentor, global podcast host, published content writer and a business personality with a growing following. She is passionate about helping women to grow successful and sustainable businesses and has established herself as a trusted thought leader who refreshingly gets real about business.
Prior to leaping into the world of entrepreneurship, Shevonne spent 12 years in the corporate world working for a range of organisations, from start-ups to global enterprises on developing their human capital, including people leaders. She obtained three post graduate qualifications in Employment Law, Organisational Coaching and Business Innovation while working and becoming a mum.
Shevonne took the leap into entrepreneurship after recognising the high volume of women entering the entrepreneurial grind and struggling to build successful businesses. She realised this was a significant problem she could solve for female business owners and entrepreneurs and has built her business by focusing on getting real results for her clients.
Her ability to innovate and think big has helped Shevonne to build a global brand and her second business, which has reach in over 40 countries and counting – The Business Experiment – alongside her Business Experiment co-founder, Jemimah Ashleigh. This global podcast program has been named by Kochie’s Business Builders as the #3 business podcast you should be listening to in 2017, next to Ted Talks and has reached over 2.5 million people on Facebook alone.
Additionally, Shevonne was recently appointed as a judge of the 2017 Telstra Business Awards and is fiercely passionate about human equality in business and life. Outside of work, she’s happily married and a dedicated Mum to her daughter Stevii J, who is 2-years-old.
- ALP inequality focus should include global inequality - 21 July 2017
- Australia’s #1 bridal magazine presents The Melbourne Wedding & Bride Bridal Expo - 21 July 2017
- Writer and Journalist Sarah Cannata signs global agreement with blOOturtle Publishing - 19 July 2017
- Jemimah Ashleigh named one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs for 2017 - 14 July 2017
- Shevonne Joyce named one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs for 2017 - 14 July 2017
- Women’s publisher launches new website - 12 July 2017
- Jemimah Ashleigh – Creative Director, global podcast host, social media marketer - 11 July 2017
- Shevonne Joyce – business mentor, global podcast host and business personality - 11 July 2017
- Sarah Cannata – Founding editor of This Woman Can, Wordsmith, Journalist and PR Consultant - 5 July 2017
- The Business Experiment and Thankyou to host Brisbane party to launch Thankyou’s new and improved nappy in Brisbane and to officially unveil partnership - 28 June 2017