Shevonne Joyce is a personal branding mentor who works with women to position their personal branding as the go-to brand in their industry. With a focus on profitability through a trusted and quality brand that attracts their ideal buyers, her work is about creating lasting change and results with the aim of creating businesses that are as successful on the inside as they appear on the outside.
Prior to leaping into the world of entrepreneurship, Shevonne spent 12 years in the corporate world working for a range of organisations, from start-ups to global enterprises on developing their human capital, including people leaders. She obtained three post graduate qualifications in Employment Law, Organisational Coaching and Business Innovation while working and becoming a mum.
Shevonne took the leap into entrepreneurship after recognising the high volume of women entering the entrepreneurial grind and struggling to build successful businesses. She realised this was a significant problem she could solve for female business owners and entrepreneurs and has built her business by focusing on getting real results for her clients.
She has now expanded her offering beyond entrepreneurship to also include high profile women who are organisational leaders, politicians and celebrities.
Her ability to innovate and think big has helped Shevonne to build a global brand that spans 60 countries. Shevonne was recently appointed as a judge of the 2017 Telstra Business Awards and Telstra Women’s Business Awards and is fiercely passionate about human equality in business and life.
- Female luxury travel becoming increasingly popular in 2018 - 12 February 2018
- Arwen Bardsley – Wellbeing Practitioner - 11 January 2018
- 5 ways to succeed as an entrepreneur in 2018 - 5 December 2017
- 5 social media tips to prepare your business for the holiday season - 10 October 2017
- The Business Experiment podcast hits almost 60 countries - 5 October 2017
- New ebook helps business owners to avoid mistakes of business women past - 4 October 2017
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017