Business mentor and co-founder of The Business Experiment podcast, Shevonne Joyce, is one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs for 2017.
The showcase recognises the outstanding contribution made by individual Australian business women towards their businesses, local communities or by inspiring or mentoring other entrepreneurs. Ms Joyce was one of over 2,000 nominations received by My Entrepreneur Magazine for the 2017 showcase.
“I’m honoured to be recognised as one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs. Running a business while juggling a family has its challenges but days like today remind why I do what I do,” said Ms Joyce.
“It’s an incredible privilege to mentor female entrepreneurs and to have the opportunity to help them achieve the results that are important to them. It’s also very rewarding to support fellow businesses, lead by example with flexible work arrangements and promote human equality in business. These are all important issues that form the fabric of with the work I do and that I work hard to promote.
“The reality is that there are far too many business owners going out into the world of entrepreneurship without realising what it actually takes to be successful and how difficult running your own business can be,” said Ms Joyce.
“Whether it’s through my mentoring work or via The Business Experiment podcast, I’m dedicated to helping businesses to solve real problems that prevent them from succeeding. Given we have podcast listeners in over 40 countries and counting, it’s safe to say that a key gap in business is being filled.
Ms Joyce added: “It’s fantastic to be recognised for the work I do as a mentor and for the difference The Business Experiment is making to helping business owners grow in business. We’re also very proud of the global human impact we’re having through our partnership with Thankyou.”
To organise an interview or photo opportunity with Ms Joyce, please contact Sarah Cannata on 0407 536 133 or via email: email@example.com
About Shevonne Joyce
Shevonne Joyce is a business mentor, global podcast host, published content writer and a business personality with a growing following. She is passionate about helping women to grow successful and sustainable businesses.
- What makes millennials tick? Jemimah Ashleigh joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Millennial ambition in the corporate world: Shevonne Joyce joins panel at Women World Changers - 12 September 2017
- Forever Bridal & Formal leading fight against online retailers - 30 August 2017
- Local homewares business declares War on Waste with reusable cup and bottle drive - 21 August 2017
- Program launches to help women through divorce or separation - 14 August 2017
- Enrolment opens for revolutionary healing modality - 10 August 2017
- ALP inequality focus should include global inequality - 21 July 2017
- Australia’s #1 bridal magazine presents The Melbourne Wedding & Bride Bridal Expo - 21 July 2017
- Writer and Journalist Sarah Cannata signs global agreement with blOOturtle Publishing - 19 July 2017
- Jemimah Ashleigh named one of My Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 10 Women Entrepreneurs for 2017 - 14 July 2017