Jan coordinates classes, workshop retreats and corporate consultations to help people find health and happiness through yoga throughout Australia.
Jan has a respected background working with secondary schools helping teenagers with breathing and stress techniques in the lead up to exams. With a well-established track record leading yoga sessions at corporate and private events, Jan has over 20 years’ experience helping people find health and happiness through yoga.
Mornington Peninsula’s popular New Year’s Eve Yoga On The Beach program has become a fixture for many seeking an alternative to celebrations. In 2017 the program celebrates 10 years a much-loved wellbeing activity to farewell the old year, and welcome in the new. This summer yoga on the beach at Mt Martha, with her 9am New Years Eve session last year attracting over 120 people.
Jan is a contributing author of Sacred Manifestations and will run her popular Vision Board Workshop on 13 January 2018, 10:30am – 4pm in Mt Martha at $199 pp.
Contact: Jan Winslade, Yoga by the Bay Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Rangers make memories and friends with nature this summer - 4 January 2018
- Yoga consultant offers insight into intention settings for New Year - 8 December 2017
- Victoria’s coastline calls for leadership and a visionary approach - 8 December 2017
- Salute the sun and the New Year – Mornington Peninsula beach yoga celebrates 10 years - 7 December 2017
- Apres Aqua has arrived - 28 November 2017
- Report highlights need for media literacy among Australian kids - 20 November 2017
- Kids shape the future of media and news in Australia - 10 November 2017
- Water Warriors and AFL players take a mark for the environment - 17 October 2017
- Active outdoor quests for curious kids these holidays - 14 September 2017
- National Threatened Species Day – Young environmentalists inspire peers to protect and preserve - 28 August 2017